Inside every person's mind are Fields of Dreams, floods of Emotion, Trains of Thought and Cities of Habit. The skyline of your mind will determine the skyline of your future. Welcome to Dave Gilpin's Mind Map.
Romans 12.2 urges us to 'be transformed by the renewing of your mind so that you can test and approve God's good, perfect and pleasing will'. The great adventure begins when you believe. The Leaders Study Guide (with accompanying Study Guide) will help you:
- Develop new Trains of Thought
- Strengthen the Central Station of the Will
- Resist the Platforms of Temptation
- Build new Habits of Grace and Truth
- Pull down old destructive Habits
- Redirect your Emotions and Imagination
- Develop and grow a healthy Natural Mind
As you understand the way your mind works through the Mind Map analogy, you'll begin to experience more and more of the freedom for which Christ has set you free. Be warned - your freedom will be infectious! Change your Mind - Change your World!